C3TB Ambassador Program: 5-Touch System
The 5-touch approach to our Ambassador program gives the ambassador five opportunities to connect with a new member and offers a systemized way for new members to learn about the chamber and get involved.
The C3TB Ambassador program exists to promote attendance, enhance and retain membership, and provide support within C3TB’s programs.
The C3TB Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities.
Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year and can continue to serve after the one year commitment by mutual-agreement of the Ambassador and the Chamber Board.
The 5-Touch System
What do Ambassadors do?
• Raise awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
• Inform and involve new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
• Encourage meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber's programs
• Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
How do Ambassadors Benefit from participation?
• Increased name and face recognition for individual/business
• Increased networking opportunities including:
o Connecting on-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
o Gaining referral opportunities through other Ambassadors
o Presenting a business introduction at an Ambassador meeting
• Social media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
• Opportunity to get insider’s perspective of the local business community
• Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
• Opportunity to give back and help the community
• Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” and “Ambassador Spotlights”
How does it Benefit the Chamber?
• Increased visibility within the community
• Better understanding of membership needs
• More involvement of existing Chamber Members
• Ability to manage events more effectively
• Increased recruitment opportunities
• Member retention
How does it Benefit the Membership?
• Increased access to points of contact for assistance or to answer questions
• More frequent Chamber communication
• Potential for increased referrals
• Members feel more connected to the Chamber
What are the Ambassador Requirements?
As an Ambassador, you are required to:
• Be a current member
• Sign the Ambassador C3TB beliefs and faith agreement
• Participate in the Ambassador Orientation Program
• Serve for a period of at least one year
• Understand that hours will vary based on the number of events per year
• Always promote the Chamber in a positive manner
Service Opportunities and Responsibilities
Ambassadors have the opportunity to select what activities they want to complete to fulfill service requirements. The opportunities may vary from year to year, but can include: