EXPERIENCED, dynamic, energetic, organized & friendly Veterinary Client Service Representative needed for our three-doctor AAHA-accredited practice in St. Petersburg.
EXPERIENCED, motivated, self-starter with a bright, cheerful smile and outgoing, warm personality with a can-do attitude should apply.
If you believe you have the right qualifications as described below, please apply for this position by first completing our job assessment at the following link:
The right Veterinary Client Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring the best possible client experience by welcoming clients & their pets to our hospital, greeting telephone inquiries with courtesy, warmth and friendliness, coordinating patient care and work flow with doctors, technicians & hospital assistants, keeping detailed paperless records.
Housekeeping duties are also assigned as we work as a team to maintain cleanliness in our hospital as one of our top priorities.
This position also requires accountability for ensuring practice growth by running reports for internal marketing purposes and analysis, assisting the Hospital Administrator, and actively seeking referrals from clients and friends on a daily basis. See Requirements & Benefits below.
1. Minimum one year experience as a veterinary client service representative or veterinary assistant.
2. A dynamic warm, friendly, outgoing, caring nature is required for this "first impression" position.
3. We need a detail-oriented, organized, trustworthy self-starter to:
· Learn and live by our Core Values
· Cheerfully meet and greet clients and their pets
· Answer phones with a smile
· Schedule appointments and surgeries
· Carefully & accurately document and maintain electronic records per AAHA standards (accurate spelling and grammar are required)
· Learn, know and understand our protocols and recommended products (vaccination protocols, flea/tick/heartworm prevention products, dietary products, blood testing protocols for scheduling purposes, etc)
· Prepare invoices and schedule recheck appointments and/or surgeries at checkout
· Contact clients daily for follow up
· File and work on special projects as assigned.
4. This position demands someone with exceptional multi-tasking skills and the initiative to "go the extra mile" in learning:
· Our Core Values
· Our procedures, protocols and products recommended by doctors
· How to provide exceptional customer service while displaying patience and compassion during busy, stressful times
· The ability to handle multiple tasks at once with frequent interruptions.
Minimum education requirements: high school graduate.
Full time hourly position, compensation ($10 - $15/hr) commensurate with experience in a veterinary hospital.
· 4-day alternating work week, work every 3rd Sat/Sun+2 other days (We are open 7 days)
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Aflac supplemental benefits
· paid vacation
· sick days
· up to 6 paid holidays
SEND VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Letters/list of business references (mininimum 3)
· Wage history
Drug Free Workplace: Pre-employment background checks and drug screening required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour